As we conquer the first full week of 2016, let’s pause to take a look back one last time at 2015. We launched the Possibilities blog in the fall and have had great feedback so far. Here are our five most popular blogs from 2015:
- The Roles of an Accountant – whether you think accounting is boring or not, it’s an important practice that matters to your business. Learn more about the different roles of an accountant here.
- No, I Don’t Work for the IRS – Just because someone’s an auditor doesn’t mean they work for the IRS. In fact, sometimes an audit can be a very good thing. Learn why.
- Business Planning 101 – don’t head off on your next business venture without the necessary navigation system in place. Learn more about business planning and why it matters.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Your CPA Could Do – Your CPA is a person of many talents. Some do taxes, others not so much. Find out five areas you may not have known your CPA can assist you with.
- Key Takeaways from #FargoConnect – Congratulations all. One of the most popular blogs of 2015 wasn’t even about accounting. Check out what our team learned during the annual #FargoConnect social media conference.
It seems 2015 was the year of changing the mindset on what an accountant actually does/can do for you, how to map out your road to success and a little social sprinkled in (which is good for this marketing gal’s heart).
As we embark on a new year, we want to ensure you have the information you need to make sound business decisions. We want you to imagine what’s possible and arm you with the knowledge and resources to move your organization forward. So in case you hadn’t heard it enough, here’s one more plug. If you have a question, ASK. We’re more than happy to answer any question you may have about the financial side of your business and why it matters. So send us those blog ideas and questions and we’ll get writing.
Let’s make 2016 your best year yet!