Forms W2 & 1099: What You Need to Know

w2-bookAs 2017 begins, one of the things at the top of a business owners list is forms. Tax forms, to be more specific.

These forms are complex and take some time to go through. However, they’re necessary for your business for a multitude of reasons, one of which is not getting in trouble with the IRS.

Two of the most common tax forms you’ll get to deal with are the W-2 and 1099. These particular forms deal with reporting worker wages and income … and employees like to get paid.

Need a refresh on what they are? Check it out here and here.

To learn more about these important forms, and how to complete them correctly, check out our annual W2/1099 Book. In it, you’ll find:

  • Answers to who is an independent contractor and who is an employee
  • Information specific to the 1099
  • New Hire Reporting requirements and info
  • Information specific to Forms W-2 and W-3

Check out all the goodness here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s